Creating a bar area is the perfect excuse to
have a new focal point for any room and
comes in super handy for entertaining.
I'm getting ready to have a group of gals over
for a cocktail party and needed some inspiration
for a practical yet pretty bar area.
Though I prefer to use my own term of 'liquor vignette'.
Creating a go-to area is ideal for parties allows
your quests to be their own bartender which frees
up the hostess for entertaining her guests.
Some fun tips for your 'liquor vignette'-
* choose any spot including a bookshelf, sideboard or bar cart
* mix and match your stemware for variety and interest
* consider vintage decanters
* add flowers or candles to warm the space and draw your guests
* create a special cocktail and provide simple instructions and all the ingredients
(don't forget to add a drink garnish. I like using a cinnamon stick for fall drinks)