Pages

27 February 2013

Inspirational Interiors: Featuring House of Creative Designs


I love incorporating trends in the home but I also believe in surrounding yourself in pieces that tell a story.  Keepsakes reflect who you are and what you love. Haddy of House of Creative Designs tells a beautiful story in creating cozy vignettes and heartfelt reminders of her love for her family and memories. Creating a wall with mismatched frames using a cohesive gold finish gives the room instant glamour and personality. I love the mix of black and white family photos and a handful of silhouettes and prints adding a pop of the unexpected in Haddy's living room. 



As Haddy said, "It's important for me to incorporate not just the pretty things and the current obsessions, but also pieces that mean something to me... something that makes my heart smile whether that be something I made, I bought or something given to me."

Find House of Creative Designs here:
                                Facebook

                                Etsy shop  


No comments: